Welcome to the Deneen Bean as we chronicle our journey through parenthood. We look forward to sharing all the fun details of life with Riley and Madelyn.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The Many Faces of Riley
Let's Play!
Who me??
Come on mommy.....
Hmmm, what can I get away with?
I've had enough, pick me up already!
Wooo Hooo!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i love his little faces. my favorite is the "who me" face. :-)
my favorite is the "come on mommy" face. i think it's because i'm a TOTAL softey! you guys better be careful because that adorable little face is going to have you guys wrapped around his little pinky!
5 comments:
i love his little faces. my favorite is the "who me" face. :-)
Aww I miss Chubs ...
he's so expressive!!! i love "woohoo!" :)
I think I prefer "what can I get away with?" I think you may have a mini-Ben on your hands. uh....oh...
Leah
my favorite is the "come on mommy" face. i think it's because i'm a TOTAL softey! you guys better be careful because that adorable little face is going to have you guys wrapped around his little pinky!
Post a Comment