Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Walk For Hope

Today was the 11th annual City of Hope Walk for Hope to raise money for breast cancer. The walk was originally scheduled for October 28th but because of the fires and the poor air quality it was rescheduled to today. Even with the rescheduling there was still a great turnout. I can still remember talking to a friend about the trouble we were having with the miscarriages during the walk last year....it's amazing what a difference a year makes! So, we strapped Riley into his Baby Bjorn and off we went..........

The beginning of the walk......


Sylvia, Riley, and I before the walk began........


Riley was quite the trooper and even threw in a couple of smiles for us....

Tuckered out after the walk..........

3 comments:

joyce said...

aw...i love smiley riley!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That smile is so adorable!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I third the motion. Riley has one great smile.
Leah